Origin: Peru, Mexico
INCI: Salvia Hispanica
Extraction Method: Cold pressed
Odor: mild nutty aroma
Texture: oil or powder
- Chia seed is rich in Omega-3 essential fatty acid.
- It is thought of as a popular alternative to fish oil to help boost brainpower.
- It is a great option for vegans and vegetarians.
- Chia Seeds are a natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.
- As a supplement, Chia Seed Oil has been known to help boost brain function, reduce inflammation and joint pain and help support the cardiovascular system.
- Chia Seed Oil is a great addition to skin care formulas because it helps increase hydration while fortifying the skin’s barrier function.
- Available as an oil or a powder.
- Personal Care applications can include: skin care, lip care, hair care, cosmetics and aromatherapy