Extraction Method: plant derived
Odor: Strong menthol odor
Texture: Crystalline powder
- Camphor Powder is useful as an antiseptic, an anti inflammatory, and an anti bacterial
- It is used in skin care products to reduce acne
- Camphor is a denaturant, a plasticizer and a masking agent.
- Its strong odor makes it useful as an insecticide and is commonly found in mothballs
- Camphor is used to relieve pain and can be topically applied or inhaled
- Skincare – used in creams to reduce itching and swelling
- Medicinal- used as a chest rub to reduce coughing
- Cosmetics – used in toothpastes
There are no reviews yet.