Texture: Crystalline Powder
- Calcium Ascorbate is a buffered form of Vitamin C. It is also called Ascorbic Acid.
- It is pH neutral.
- Calcium Ascorbate helps the body absorb calcium.
- It also helps in the absorption of Iron
- Calcium Ascorbate strengthens the immune system as an immune stimulator and modulator by producing interferon and leukocytes and by maintaining mucous membranes
- It is an antioxidant which blocks damages caused by free radicals
- Vitamin C is necessary to produce collagen which is used for healthy gums, bones, cartilage, skin and blood vessels
- Vitamin C helps heals wounds and repair tissues.
- Can be tolerated by people with sensitive stomachs
- Neutraceutical: dietary supplement