INCI: Mentha Citrata / Mentha aquatica L. var. citrata
Extraction Method: Steam distilled
Odor: Medium- Strong sweet herbaceous, minty, subtle citrus and floral
Texture: thin oil
- It is a known antibacterial, anti-infectious, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic.
- Bergamot Extract has been shown to support healthy cholesterol levels in the body.
- Bergamot Essential Oil has been known to heal scars and minimize marks on the skin.
- It can be used to reduce pain from headaches and muscle tension, as well as soothe skin irritations.
- It is widely used in skin care products due to its brightening properties and in the fragrance industry for it’s citrus scent.
- Used in creams and massage blends, is good for oily skin and used to reduce acne and eczema
- Skincare – used in aromatherapy for relaxing and calming effects
- Personal Care- used to treat congestion, sore muscles, helps with digestion, nassea